Custom made flatpack wardrobes made in NZ for New Zealanders!
Our DIY wardrobes are a cost effective way to get a custom wardrobe without sacrificing on quality. If you are pretty handy with a battery drill and measuring tape then a flatpack wardrobe system could be for you.
It’s a simple process
- Measure your space/wardrobe
- Choose from the starter designs below
- Send us your wardrobe measurements via the quote button so we can draw up a 3D plan at No Charge for you to review and make any changes necessary,
- Confirm the job by making payment full payment via Internet Banking, Mastercard or Visa
- Collect your flatpack from our warehouse on Ti Rakau drive, East Tamaki
Simple System - Easy to Install
Our simple system ensures ease of assembly and we also provide an install video. If however you would prefer an experienced installer to fit your wardrobe. we can organise this at an hourly rate. Remember we use quality materials that will last you a lifetime and look like the professionals did it - after all it's the same product we professionally install week in week out from our Auckland base
Our Wardrobe Features
Custom designed to suit your needs
Built to last
Machined from 18mm and 25mm Melamine
Clothes hang neatly
Everything is stored away neat & tidily
Pants racks, belt holders, laundry hampers and more
Create personalised space for each user
Drawers & Kickboards
Include soft-close drawers and base/kickboards
3D design process
So that you can be sure of the final result.
Choose your finish
Choose from Prime Panels, Bestwood, Laminex or a Melamine wood finish